Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cutest Flats

I am a tall girl, around 5'9". I love the way heels look, but I never wear them because I do not like being taller than everyone else in the room. Maybe this is a confidence issue, something I should be working on. But for the time being, I'll probably stick to flats. I searched Target and Forever 21, my two favorite stores, for the cutest and cheapest flats out there!


Leopard Print - Forever21.com
$18.80
These animal print flats are extremely cute and the light pink and gray would match a lot of different outfits.




Rhinestone Bow - Forever21.com
$22.80
These are adorable! They are a little bit dressier than the pair above, but still casual enough to wear with a pair of jeans.













Cotton Floral - Forever21.com
$18.80
I love the old-fashioned print and the single strap. This shoe would look super cute with jeans or leggings with a solid colored skirt or dress!




 Ethnic Print - Forever21.com
$20.80
I love these shoes! As do most flats, these would look great with a pair of jeans.













Sequin Ballet - Target.com 
$12.99
This shoe can be used in both dressy or casual attire. It would look awesome with a dress or play it up with a pair of jeans, a cute top, and lots of jewelry for going out on Friday night!










Ruffle Ballet - Target.com
$6.48 - Yes! Seriously!
The style of this shoe is so pretty! Both the ruffles and color of the shoe make it very feminine, which is sometimes hard to find in a flat. Best of all, it's only $6.48!!






Pointed Toe - Target.com
$11.88
This shoe is a bit more edgy than the rest. I love the pointed toe and strong color, it makes the shoe very different from the rest of the styles shown above. Throw on a leather jacket and some skinny jeans and this outfit is complete.











- Posted by Jessica @ 12:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment